Bristol Split Case Pump is a single stage, non-self-priming, centrifugal volute pump with radialsuction and discharge port. This pump has a horizontal pump shaft with the impeller placed inthe middle of the shaft and withself-containedcombination bearing housing and seal chamberon both sides of the impeller. Without disturbing the motor or pipe-work, the split caseconstruction enables the pump casing to be dis-mantled in the horizontal plane along the driveshaft. Removal and dismantling of the internal pump partse.g.,bearings, wear rings, impellerand shaft seal can then take place.
- Double Suction·
- Low NPSH·
- Low axial load on the shaft·
- Improved efficiency (Overall higher efficiency·
- Low radial load on the shaft·
- Low axial and radial loadsextendwear ring, minimize vibration and provides queit operation·
- Easy service bearing and packing gland can be changed without removing the top casing half·
- UL File No. EX16089·
- FM Class 1311
- Capacity: From 300 GPM up to 3000 GPM·
- Head: From50MTRupto209MTR
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Select the option that matches your requirements.