FM 200 Fire Suppression System
HFC-227ea is a clean, gaseous agent containing no particles or oily residues. It is produced under ISO 9002 guidelines to strict manufac- turing specifications ensuring product purity. HFC-227ea leaves no residue or oily deposits on delicate electronic equipment, and can be removed from the protected space by ventilation.
HFC-227ea is thermally and chemically stable, but without the ex- tremely long atmospheric lifetimes associated with other proposed halon replacements. The atmospheric lifetime of HFC-227ea has been determined to be 36.5 years. The US EPA SNAP does not con- sider HFC-227ea to be a long lived substance when discharged, and as such has placed no restrictions on its use (Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Program).
- The low concentration of HFC-227ea required means less visual obscurity and minimal risk to personnel
- The small quantity of agent discharged minimizes over- pressurization of the protected area
- Maximum safety for personnel due to low toxicity
- Most effective when used with automatic de- tection to introduce HFC-227ea rapidly
- The ability to prevent re-ignition as long as con- centration levels are maintained
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Select the option that matches your requirements.